- 3. Character Switching Without Logoff – I hate this. I’ve always hated this. Just let me switch. It’s a little thing but it drives me batty.
- 21. Cargohold of Ships in Station – I spend a lot of time hauling bulky PI goods. It’s very frustrating to have to endure the ship change timers just to see how much you can fit in a ship that you don’t intend to fly right this instant.
- 31. Destroyer Improvements – I love my Thrasher. I wish I could fly it in some other circumstances than Level 2 PVE and glass cannon ganks.
- 53. Hide Channel Avatars – Screen real estate is at a premium. I scout. I need to see as many people as possible in Local, so I need long and skinny. Not wide and pictographic.
- 56. UI – Overload – I admit it. I suck at overheating. I have the skills, but I never remember. I need something more idiot-worthy.
- 83. Personal Hangar Improvements – I’ve always had trouble finding stuff I need in my many hangars. My recent departure from Eve and giveaway of my stuff helped this a lot. But it’s only a question of time before I have a mess again.
- 88. Reconnect to Lost Drones – Much like #56, I am a Minmatar pilot at heart. MWD, Aim, Alpha, Repeat. I need an idiot-proof drone interface so that I A) remember to launch them, and B) remember to pick them up again before I warp off.
- 125. 3rd Bloodline Background – Ecliptic Rift and I might be the only ones who want this one. I actually want a fleshed-out playable Thukker Tribe. But I’ll settle for knowing what a Vherokior is and not having a Brutor as the head of my tribe. 😛
- 131. UI – Combat Notification/Log – I want to be able to apply Wensley’s lessons in real time. I need a nice readout to know when I’m doing good damage and not so I can adjust accordingly mid-fight. I cant do that with the current unreadable flash comms system.
- 141. UI – Big Wins – Notice a trend? In my mind, the part of Eve that needs the most work is the UI. If I could only pick one thing on the list, this would be it.
While you may not match mine, I encourage you to go make your voice heard.
Don’t just sit there. Go!